Randy’s experience in the life insurance and financial services industry spans two decades. Starting with The New England Life Insurance Company, Randy established an independent practice that evolved into the Campbell Wealth Management firm established in 2005.
The lesson learned along the way was the importance of comprehensive knowledge across multiple financial disciplines to assure informed decisions for clients and advisors.
To assure access to superior resources and wide product selection, the firm maintains membership in PartnersFinancial – a membership platform of NFP Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of National Financial Partners Corporation (NFP Corp)*. – and Randy has served on NFP’s Advisory Board. He is also a member of the American Association of Life Underwriters.
- Life, Health, and Disability Insurance license
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) from The American College of Financial Services
- Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative), Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law), Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Operations Management from Auburn University 1984
- Quarterback and team captain of the 1983 SEC Champion Auburn Tiger football team
- Recipient of the Cliff Hare award, the highest honor Auburn University awards a student athlete for athletic, academic, and leadership achievement
- Auburn Advisory Council, Auburn Football Letterman’s Club, and Auburn Alumni Association
- College football coach and recruiter
- Birmingham co-chairman for It Begins in Auburn capital campaign
- Member of the Team of Birmingham Monday Morning Quarterback Club, which raises funds to the Crippled Children’s Foundation supporting the healthcare needs of the children
- Board member of the Crippled Children’s Foundation
- Board member of the American Sports Medicine Institute
- Member of Auburn’s 1856 Society and Petrie Society
- Board member of American Sports Medicine Institute founded by world-renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews
*NFP Insurance Services, Inc and NFP Corp are not affiliated with Kestra IS or Kestra AS