Kevin joined Campbell Wealth Management in 2008, having served both individual and corporate clients as an advisor since 1997.
In addition to Kevin’s knowledge and experience of individual insurance planning and investment management, his engineering background brings a methodical problem solving skillset to his success with corporate clients in employee benefits and executive compensation plan design, implementation, and administration.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), CFP Board of Standards
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), The American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), The American College
- Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative), Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Life, Health, Disability, and Property/Casualty licenses
- Masters of Business Administration, University of North Alabama in 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Alabama in 1992